Thursday, February 25, 2010

Time to pay the Qwest DSL bill

A little backgrond, my dad worked for Qwest for 36 years. I figure his employment put me through college so I have a little loyalty. I even went so far as to have my payment pulled out of my checking account using the account/routing numbers to save them the credit card fee...

Anyhow this month I go to pay my Qwest bill because I like to have control over when I pay that way if there is something I don't like about the bill, it is easier to not pay it than try to get them to credit your accout back. I go to pay my bill the same way I always have and guess what pops up? We are now charging a $1 convenience fee unless you want to setup auto pay or pay by check. Who the hell do these clowns think they are making it convenient for? I gurantee that if everyone started paying by check it would cost Qwest way more than a dollar to process it compared to my electronic payment.

Maybe I'll let it stew a little while or maybe I'll bundle and save with Comcast.

Assholes

No comments:

Post a Comment