Thursday, January 7, 2010

Start off new year with some pet peeves

1. People that drive slow/won't get over in the left lane.
2. Assholes at the grocery store who stop their carts parallel to other carts so I can't get my cart by.
3. People that stop and gawk in flowing aisles in stores.
4. People that lick their fingers to get sauces off of them, thanks for spreading your germs to me asshole. Ever heard of a fucking napkin?
5. People that get on a elevator and decide it is a good time to make a phone call.
6. People that talk on their cell phones while checking out/ordering food.
7. Having to pay for other peoples shit through taxes.
8. Automated menus especially when you pick the right path and it still doesn't give you the right God damned destination. When I have to call your company like five-ten times a tax season why don't you give a automated tree to look at so I could just start mashing on numbers on my phone when I call in so I don't have to wait for you to say with help with .... stick your fucking dildo in my ass.

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment